An Open Invitation

Hello there,

I see that you are interested in being a part of my family. Actually, I put that desire on the inside of you and I am excited at the possibilities. I have also known you for a while and even sent several messages through people who spoke to you about what I may be like and what a relationship with me may be like – but who know very little about me… This is not a bad thing.

Everyone knows very little about me.



But I invite you to come and spend time with me, to know me, to know my family, to know pleasure – and to enjoy life!

But pause a while.

Let me tell you what this will entail. I want you to be by my side because I really love and want to be with you. However, in the space of time, I have an adversary who hates you, who wants to destroy you – and who you love, by your very nature. Being with me will change that with time.

But you will still live among those who love my Enemy, who live for my enemy – and you will be a lamb among very vicious wolves. They are dangerous, but if you choose to love me, you choose to love them...

Now, because my enemy knows you have the power to draw them to me, he will make them try to distract you. He will make them fight you, he will make them hate you, because he wants you to fight back, because he wants you to hate them, because he desires that you stop being like me, but become like him…vicious. And if he cannot stop you by distraction, lack or slander, if he cannot get you to become a fighter or hater, he will try to bring damage to what belongs to you – or he will try to kill you, but he cannot kill you.

Except your death will bring a greater good.

Even then, I will be by your side when he takes your life and as you breathe your last, with a smile in your heart, because though your body dies, you will be at peace.

This is what following me entails.

Hey, cheer up. It is not all gloom. Actually, once you get this and get into my family, you will find crazy joy! You will finally know how to live because you are not afraid to die. You will know how to give because you realize that you have access to ALL things. You will know how to multiply, because you will latch onto my life – and like the trees and greenery, and like all I create, the life in you will bubble and bring more life. The tears in your eyes will be mostly tears of joy! You will be able to take on mighty tasks that will break others because your strength will increase – and because I will lead you to do things you were made for, not make you bow to every whim of society who often do not understand me. Together, we will do great things. We will expand the frontiers of a kingdom that began before time, a kingdom where love is life and where violence is abnormal. You will become a person of peace who is skilled in warfare, you will constantly find joy even when sorrow comes your way, and you will find a large family of those who love me, because my family will become your family and they are in every city, town, country, continent….everywhere – both within and without of the Earth…

There is more for you to understand and know, but you must decide if you will follow me ALL the way. If you sign up for the mission and turn away, you are not fit for the journey – BUT I will always make myself available for you.

Now, you decide what the next step will be – and after much thinking, let me know if you will follow me.

I will be waiting…

Yeshua

Comments

Popular Posts