If I were the Enemy

I were your enemy

And If I loathed you, and hated you, and despised you – just for who you are and who’re you’re meant to be.

And if I decided to impede you, deceive you, and destroy you

But not just you

Your kids, your loved ones, what you stand for, and the very memory of who you are

Or who you were meant to be


And yet, knew that you were held by mighty hands, knew that I could not take your life

Except you gave it to me – or took it, or another did, for me



Then I would pause, and think, and plan

In the darkness

While you slept

Or went about your business of busy-ness, and the norms you call living

And I would devise means to make you kill you

And means to make you hate you

And means to make you build things that would not benefit you, your kids, your loved ones, what you stood for, and the very memories of who you are

Or who you were meant to be

And I would get you to kill another, like you, while I worked hard to make that other, kill you, because I hate you both

I would create conflicts to make you fight.

I would deceived you, or the other to make laws that would destroy you, and make you chase worthless things that are painted with cheap glamorous covers, like the glitz and the the glam and the bling

And in the end, without striking you with my own hands, your cities would burn from endless conflicts, your souls will rot infested by the madness that you call your entertainment as my poisoned generals became the icons that your weakened souls desire…

And though you were held by mighty hands

You would no longer be who you were meant to be

And I would destroy your kids, your loved ones, what you stand for, and your memories

Not just you

Because I loathe you, hate you, despise you, because of who you are and who you were meant to be:
The walking living image of the Almighty with an endless universe to rule, conquer and thrive within

Because

I am The Enemy…

Comments

  1. What if you are the *TOOL* the ENEMY uses? Does that leave you worse than the user (THE ENEMY)or are you also a victim?

    And if you are a victim, have you removed the *welcome mat* you put out there for the ENEMY?

    And if you receive grace and forgiveness from the ALMIGHTY, does that mean the one you were as a *TOOL* against, gets the same reprieve?

    And if the one you were used against does not forgive you for causing ruin, heartache, and loss, where does that leave you if they decide to become *TOOLS* against you? DOES IT EVER END?

    MAN is MAN's GREATEST ENEMY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think The Enemy is man's greatest enemy.
    We were created perfect, then we fell, but have a chance to become all we were meant to be.

    But The Enemy does not sit idle.
    Once we realise our fight is not with flesh and blood, that men are often tools, we can focus on the real Enemy - and defeat him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts